Racer Team Online Index du Forum
Racer Team Online Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 17 Nov - 05:32 (2018)  
Nik Software Color Efex Pro? 3.0 - Photoshop Plug - OSX

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Racer Team Online Index du Forum -> Forum RTO -> Présentation Pilotes R.T.O Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weslchry

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nik Software Color Efex Pro? 3.0 - Photoshop Plug - OSX Répondre en citant

Nik Software Color Efex Pro? 3.0 - Photoshop Plug - OSX > urlin.us/2bxge

In..Photoshop,..I..hold..down..the..Shift..key..and..then..drag..the..Tonal..Contrast..version..on..top..of..the..Glamour..Glow..versionSent.an.Email.off.to.NIK.Support.(Couldn't.find.tele.#).and.awaiting.their.responseRe:...Installing...Nik...Software...in...Photoshop...CCI..want..to..help..for..it..i..have..32bit..PC..Like..Show..0..Likes(0)..Actions..24Its...a...great...way...to...spend...my...time,...and...each...time...I...try...a...new...filter...from...the...Color...Efex...pack...I...discover...a...new...way...to...do...somethingI.had.been.trying.to.get.the.plug.ins.to.work.but.had.just.been.copy.the.file.from.64.bit.version.to.64.bit.versionNext,.I.make.the.duplicate.copy.of.the.original.image.active,.and.open.Color.Efex.Pro.while.it.is.activeRe:...Installing...Nik...Software...in...Photoshop...CCRe:...Installing...Nik...Software...in...Photoshop...CCDownload...Corel...Photo-Paint...Perform...image/photo...editing,...painting,...and...font...and...media...maAnnounced...in...February...and...shipping...thisSkip.to.Login.and.Compare.LinksBack.to.topFacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramL&ENIKON.IMAGE.SPACEEmailExpandCollapseShop.ProductsDSLR.CamerasPremium.Compact.CamerasAction.CamerasNikon.1.CamerasCOOLPIX.CamerasDSLR.LensesNikon.1.LensesDSLR.FlashesNikon.1.FlashesImaging.SoftwarePhotography.AccessoriesFilm.CamerasPhotography.ClassesFeatured.DealsOn.Sale.NowKit.&.BundlesRefurbished.ProductsNikon.GearBooks.&.DVDsProduct.ManualsNikon.PartsSport.OpticsExpandCollapseLearn.&.ExploreArticlesClassesEventsAmbassadorsPhotography.GlossaryNikon.AppsProduct.TutorialsExpandCollapseService.&.SupportRegister.Your.NikonContact.NikonProduct.SupportSupport.ArticlesRepair.ServiceService.AdvisoriesNikon.Professional.ServicesDownload.ManualsUpdate.FirmwareUpdate.SoftwareExpandCollapseAbout.NikonPress.RoomSocial.ResponsibilityCareersInternshipsNikon.AmericasCorporate.ProfileSponsorship.RequestsContact.UsEventsExpandCollapseShopping.HelpOrder.StatusReturnsShopping.HelpGray.MarketShipping.PolicyWarrantiesNikon.Authorized.DealersNikon.Inc.Nikon.GlobalTerms.of.UseTerms.of.SaleTrademarksPrivacy.PolicyPress.RoomContact.UsSitemapNikon.Global.2016.Nikon.IncRe:...Installing...Nik...Software...in...Photoshop...CC.Visit..SiteLightning..Brain..ImageHorn..for..InDesign..Enable..dynamic..image..fittingPlease.submit.your.review.for.Nik.Color.Efex.Pro.1I.tried.to.install.the.Nik.collection.into.the."Panels".folder.and.the.same.thing.happenedLike.Show.0.Likes(0).Actions.26I.name.the.layer.Color.Efex..Glamour.Glow.and.usually.reduce.its.opacity.to.about.30%The..name..of..each..filter..as..shown..in..Figure..4..and..Table..2..helps..somewhat,..but..in..some..cases..these..names..dont..mean..that..muchYou...can...not...post...a...blank...messageMy.Photoshop.stoppedVisit..SiteApple..iPhoto..Image..organizer:..makes..books,..slideshowsmy..photoshop..stopedThis...product...is...backordered...This...product...has...been...archived...You...must...email...nikonschoolnikon.net...to...register...Temporarily...out...of...inventory...This...product...is...currently...unavailable...for...individual...salePlease..enter..a..titleI.use.Color.Efex.Pro.3.0.Complete.every.day.that.I.use.Photoshop,.and.on.almost.every.photo.that.I.processFigure.4:.The.Color.Efex.Pro.Complete.filter.listOur..apologiesWhen..I..go..to..Program..Files>Adobe>Photoshop..CC>Plugins>Google,..everything..is..there,..just..not..showing..upFigure..5:..You..can..change..the..display..so..that..it..shows..before..and..after..filter..effectsNik...can...also...be...used...with...Paintshop...Pro...X2...that's...what...I'm...using...it...with.They...had...a...demo...with...PSP...and...that's...how...I...got...hooked...Smile...Gianandrea...Traina...,...June...17,...2010;...11:21...A.MRe:.Installing.Nik.Software.in.Photoshop.CCLike...Show...0...Likes(0)...Actions...6U...Point...Technology...The...Award-winning...U...Point...technology...gives...you...ultimate...control...to...selectively...apply...enhancements...without...the...need...for...any...complicated...masks,...layers...or...selections,...and...makes...it...easy...to...selectively...add,...modify...and...remove...a...filter...effect...using...convenient...sliders f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Racer Team Online Index du Forum -> Forum RTO -> Présentation Pilotes R.T.O Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com